Please contact us at (407) 218-4550 to schedule your appointment.
MicroLaserPeel - Superficial resurfacing removes a thin layer of skin to improve: Fine lines, Pigmentation, Tone & texture for a more youthful appearance
- WHAT IS MICROLASERPEEL?
- For those struggling with the texture of their skin, a MicroLaserPeel can be a beneficial option. This state-of-the-art procedure removes a thin, outer layer of damaged skin in order to reveal newer, younger-looking skin underneath. Its popularity is due in large part to its ability to function at variable depths, ensuring each patient is able to be treated according to their exact needs. Dr. Armando Soto performs MicroLaserPeels at Aesthetic Enhancements Plastic Surgery, his practice located in Orlando, FL.
- IS MICROLASERPEEL RIGHT FOR ME?
This treatment is designed to aid in the removal of many types of damaged skin and can be applied almost anywhere on the body. For instance, many patients choose to have their face, neck, chest, or hands treated during the procedure. Skin imperfections that can be treated by a MicroLaserPeel include:
- Mild wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Pigment irregularities
HOW IS MICROLASERPEEL PERFORMED?
The procedure uses thermal energy from a laser in order to safely remove a thin layer of skin from the targeted area. This eliminates dead and damaged skin cells that are only serving to make the skin look old and tired. Depending on the size of the targeted area, as well as the severity of the skin affliction, the treatment usually only takes between 15 – 30 minutes. As time passes, the skin will heal and new, healthy cells will replenish the affected area. Typically, this results in smooth, youthful skin with less wrinkles and improved color. While great results can be had after just one session, some patients may need to return for multiple treatments in order to complete rejuvenate their skin. Dr. Soto will work with you to create a treatment plan during your initial consultation if he believes you may require more than one session.
- WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER MICROLASERPEEL
- Immediately after the session, the skin may appear to be dehydrated. This is entirely normal and the skin should peel off during the days after the treatment. During this time, patients may also notice redness, irritation, or mild swelling, but these side effects should also subside within just a few days. In fact, many patients feel well enough to go back to work within just 3 – 4 days. It's important to avoid prolonged exposure to the sun until your skin is fully healed, as the treatment area will be especially sensitive to UV rays until that point. When you do have to go outside, you should always remember to apply sunscreen to keep your skin protected.
- SAY GOODBYE TO DAMAGED SKIN
- A MicroLaserPeel can be an excellent option for anyone hoping to rid themselves of a number of mild skin imperfections. With a short treatment time and a recovery process that only lasts a few days, it's a quick and easy way to feel better about the condition of your skin. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Armando Soto today at Aesthetic Enhancements Plastic Surgery in Orlando, FL to determine whether or not this procedure might be best for you.
What is MicroLaser Peel?
A MicroLaser Peel removes a thin layer of damaged skin to improve texture and provide a more youthful appearance. It provides superior results because it can be administered with great precision of depth. The procedure is performed in your physician’s office and can be custom tailored to your specific skin conditions and desired outcome.
How does MicroLaser Peel work?
The MicroLaserPeel’s beam is scanned over a treatment area to remove a very thin layer of the skin. Removing the top layer eliminates some of the damaged cells that
What conditions can be treated with MicroLaserPeel?
|Skin Type||Acneic Skin|
Excellent results can be obtained in just one treatment, however the number of treatments needed may vary from patient to patient and is also dependent on the depth of the the resurfacing. i.e 10 microns is considered a light resurfacing and depending on the condition treated may require 3-5 treatments for optimal results or patient can complete one 50 micron treatment and get quicker results however with more downtime.