All of the Beauty – None of the Bite!
Receive 50% OFF a Vampire Facial (PRP Treatment)
With the Purchase of a Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser (Face & Neck), Moxi™,
or Resurfacing Perfected Treatment (Save $400!)
*Online only. Offer valid only in the month of October 2020. Treatment must occur by December 31st, 2020. Non-refundable and non-transferable. No cash value. Single treatments only. For Halo Treatment, valid on face and neck area only. Both treatment purchased have to be both scheduled and done on the same appointment or visit, can't be on separate days. You'll be prompted to add the free treatment upon check out.
MOXI™ Nonsurgical Laser Skin Tightening - Comfortably delivers non-ablative laser energy to revitalize your skin by correcting the initial signs of sun damage and aging, no matter the season or your skin type. You’ll love the fact that this lunchtime procedure can fit into your active lifestyle any time of year.
- Board-certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Armando Soto offers laser skin tightening treatments to his patients who wish to enhance and strengthen their skin. The MOXI™ Micro-Fractional CO2 laser technology safely and effectively tightens loose skin and addresses the effects of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. It’s a very popular skin treatment at Aesthetic Enhancements Plastic Surgery in Orlando because it benefits all skin types, including those with sensitive skin. This state-of-the-art technology shrinks damaged skin cells, softens wrinkles, reduces the appearance of sun spots, and promotes collagen production. Results can shave off years of the patient's appearance and lead to tighter, younger-looking skin.
- ABOUT MOXI TECHNOLOGY
- MOXI is a carbon dioxide laser that uses “fractions” or skips of light to target skin tissue. This technology enables the technician to have a great amount of control without harming surrounding tissue. The intervals of light provide a calculated heating and cooling energy that produce less pain and require less recovery time than other skin tightening treatments. This process stimulates collagen production, smoothes wrinkles, improves brown spots, and tightens the skin.
- DURING/AFTER THE PROCEDURE
- The treatment area will first be gently cleansed from any makeup, lotions, or oils prior to the MOXI laser procedure. Typically, patients don’t find the discomfort of MOXI to be intolerable, but a local anesthetic can be applied to ease discomfort. Treatments usually take 30 minutes and once the session is complete, a protective ointment is immediately applied to the skin. Although patients can return to their daily activities after their treatment, they should refrain from direct sun exposure to protect their skin. Some results are instantly visible, but optimal results will be visible within 4 – 6 months.
- SKIN TIGHTENING FAQS
- HOW IS MOXI DIFFERENT?
- What sets MOXI apart from other laser tightening procedures is its high-end technology that enables greater results in a shorter period of time. A single MOXI treatment takes about 30 minutes whereas other laser treatments tend to be at least one hour. The MOXI is also less invasive than other laser treatments and offers shorter recovery periods.
- WHAT IS COLLAGEN?
- Collagen is a protein found in the skin, bones, muscles, and tendons of the body. It provides structural support, strength, and elasticity. As we age, the production of collagen declines and therefore leads to saggy skin, fine lines, wrinkles, and a loss of elasticity. MOXI stimulates the body’s natural collagen production, which helps to strengthen and maintain the integrity of the skin.
- AFTERCARE TIPS?
- Patients will be given an Aquaphor® ointment to apply to their skin for the next several days following their procedure to ensure skin protection. They are also highly encouraged to refrain from outdoor activities that will expose their skin to direct sunlight. Frequent applications of sun protection are also very important to maintain results.
- HOW IS MOXI DIFFERENT?
|Treatment Type||Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing|
|Treatment Problem or Condition||Age Spots/Sun Damage, Fine Lines, Hyperpigmentation/Uneven Skintone, Hypopigmentation, Uneven Skin Texture, Wrinkles|
Pigmentation, tone, texture, and other sings of aging skin