All of the Beauty – None of the Bite!
Receive 50% OFF a Vampire Facial (PRP Treatment)
With the Purchase of a Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser (Face & Neck), Moxi™,
or Resurfacing Perfected Treatment (Save $400!)
*Online only. Offer valid only in the month of October 2020. Treatment must occur by December 31st, 2020. Non-refundable and non-transferable. No cash value. Single treatments only. For Halo Treatment, valid on face and neck area only. Both treatment purchased have to be both scheduled and done on the same appointment or visit, can't be on separate days. You'll be prompted to add the free treatment upon check out.
Please contact us at (407) 218-4550 to schedule your appointment.
Resurfacing Perfected - Contour TRL safely removes fine lines and deep wrinkles, including those pesky lines around the lips and eyes, with custom tailored treatments designed to achieve your desired outcome and expectations for downtime.
- The Sciton Resurfacing Perfected treatment is a cosmetic procedure that uses controlled laser technology to rejuvenate the skin. At Aesthetic Enhancements Plastic Surgery in Orlando, FL, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Armando Soto offers Sciton Resurfacing Perfected to patients who wish to address pigment discoloration, acne, scarring, and wrinkles. It is a unique noninvasive service that Dr. Soto is proud to present to his patients because it requires little downtime and produces amazing results that are evident almost immediately after treatment. The laser technology stimulates collagen production, which strengthens skin integrity and eliminates damaged skin cells to allow new skin growth.
- PROCEDURE TECHNIQUE
- Laser skin resurfacing uses controlled light beams with high intensity to vaporize and remove the upper layer of the skin. When the damaged, superficial skin is removed, it gives way for new skin to grow, which masks the face with a new layer of epidermis. Any pain during the procedure is managed with local anesthesia and/or sedatives to help the patient relax. The eyes will also be protected since lasers can be harmful to the patient’s vision. Laser skin resurfacing’s advanced technology allows accurate targeting of smaller areas so the surrounding skin is not affected. A session may take up to two hours, depending on the patient’s skin conditions.
- ABLATION VS. NON-ABLATION
- Laser skin resurfacing may be aggressive, depending on the patient’s aesthetic goals. The more aggressive the treatment (which is referred to as an ablative procedure), the more it wears away the epidermis to let new skin regeneration begin. Recovery with this technique may take up to three weeks. The lighter treatment, or non-ablative laser, does not remove any skin. It stimulates deeper layers of the skin to initiate an increased growth of collagen. With this treatment, there will be no downtime for the patient. Both techniques help the skin regenerate. As new layers of skin are developed, skin problems, such as wrinkles, mild scars, and discoloration, are minimized.
- THE CONTOUR TRL™ BY SCITON
- While most doctors will have to recommend the use of either a high-ablation or low-ablation laser, the Contour TRL offers the best of both worlds. It is a full-field skin resurfacing technology, which allows the medical professional to have independent control over the depth of ablation and coagulation of the laser with the precision of up to a micron. Due to this, our doctors are able to customize each treatment to perfectly fit the needs of the patient's skin type and concerns rather than use a "one-size-fits-all" laser platform.
- DURING/AFTER THE PROCEDURE
- Laser resurfacing is an outpatient procedure. There may be pain during treatment so local anesthesia can be used to minimize the patient’s discomfort. The doctor may also prescribe the patient a pain reliever after the procedure. The face may be bandaged after treatment. Since the epidermis is peeled away, the skin may appear red for several weeks. As it heals, crusting may be present. It is very important to follow the doctor’s advice on skin care to prevent any scarring. It may take a few days before the patient can resume normal activities. It may also be beneficial to use an extra pillow when sleeping to ease any discomfort.
|Treatment Type||Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing|
|Treatment Problem or Condition||Acne Scarring, Age Spots/Sun Damage, Fine Lines, Hyperpigmentation/Uneven Skintone, Large Pores, Scars, Wrinkles|
|Skin Type||Combination Skin, Sensitive Skin|
ProFractional can be used on all skin types, both on face and body. Most patients will require 3-5 treatments spaced 6-8 weeks apart.